Wednesday, August 07, 2002

i'm boreddddddddd.......................... last week i was complaining i got no time..... now i gort the time, i'm bored. dun even know wat i want.

something quoted from debbie's friend zhiyang's blog..
" there are so many times when you look forward so much to coming online at night, but when you actually are online, you find yourself regretting. the people you really want to talk to are not online, the conversations you are having with the people online are so excruciatingly painful because you just can't find anything to say. yet you refuse obstinately to just close icq because without constant icq messages, you feel lonely. you refuse to just disconnect your modem too because you don't feel like doing anything else apart from typing frantically in front of the computer screen.
there are some people whom you always talk to when you come online. always. at first everything was light and easy. you have a lot of things to talk about. but as time goes by, you start to feel as if talking to that person is a burden. you have less things to talk about, and everything just seems to fall flat. you feel like ending the conversation, but fear that he or she will just stop talking to you over icq altogether. you don't want to lose him or her not because that person is a friend, but more of the selfish reason that he or she can help you dissipitate your loneliness. sometimes you want to talk about a certain something, but both of you are on such different frequencies that you dare not bring it up. "


yar i agreed. it's so true. but thanks goddness i dun do that anymore.

Overload- sugababes

Strange fear I ain't felt for years
The boy's coming and I'm close to tears
I can't let go of you now

Imagination's playing round for free
In my world I take him out for tea
Oh my God, can't say no

Skipping school, go walk for air
I just had to get out of bed
I'm on overload in my head

Train comes I don't know its destination
It's a one-way ticket to a madman's situation
Train comes I don't know its destination
It's a one-way ticket to a madman's situation

Life is a dream, time does come true
And in my sleep I think of you
Feather bed by myself

Basically probability
Says that fate's come side with me
It's been so long on my shelf

Train comes I don't know its destination
It's a one-way ticket to a madman's situation
Train comes I don't know its destination
It's a one-way ticket to a madman's situation

The tension is incredible, boy I'm in charge
You know how I feel for you,
Will you stop, or will you just keep going
Please don't say no, no, no, no




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home