i'm bored.. supposed to do perspective drawings. but I HATE IT! argh.....
and driving lessons are so expensive! and my slow progress don't help at all! and nobody's selling the 8.35am slot for tml! and i'm like staring at the computer screen, right hand on the mouse clicking the "check for availability" button non-stop for almost an hr already! and still don't have!
think it's time for me to take up another job. i need more cash, and more cash, and more cash!
i think i'm paying too much for my braces.. am I?
i'm terribly bored right now. even though they pay me to do nth but doin nth can actually be quite torturous.
I will not surrender to stress!
about whatever...
and driving lessons are so expensive! and my slow progress don't help at all! and nobody's selling the 8.35am slot for tml! and i'm like staring at the computer screen, right hand on the mouse clicking the "check for availability" button non-stop for almost an hr already! and still don't have!
think it's time for me to take up another job. i need more cash, and more cash, and more cash!
i think i'm paying too much for my braces.. am I?
i'm terribly bored right now. even though they pay me to do nth but doin nth can actually be quite torturous.
I will not surrender to stress!
about whatever...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home