muggers, pls stop coming to adm building and mug. and destroy our installation for crit. pigs that steal our hanging styrofoam heart. i wish you straight Fs for your semester.
i was just standing on a small piece of lotus leaf floating on a vast blue lake. And you let go of my hands and my legs have given way. I fell into the deep endless water, feeling the icing water on my skin. The sunlight gets dimmer and dimmer, until complete darkness. And I closed my eyes, unable to feel my body anymore. And my heart melted, vanishing into the water.
why am i not a nice and pretty girl. bleh.
i was just standing on a small piece of lotus leaf floating on a vast blue lake. And you let go of my hands and my legs have given way. I fell into the deep endless water, feeling the icing water on my skin. The sunlight gets dimmer and dimmer, until complete darkness. And I closed my eyes, unable to feel my body anymore. And my heart melted, vanishing into the water.
why am i not a nice and pretty girl. bleh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home