Sunday, June 08, 2008

Someone I was very close to last time got married (or rather registered) today.
I was there and feeling kinda awkward.
maybe cos I find it difficult to speak to her already. i was there cos i have to as a relative. half the time i wish that i had pushed my finger down my throat and make myself sick earlier the day.

and it's not the first time that I attended "wedding party" and realise that the marriage partner was not the person that I expected. the person I thought she was goin to marry to has become the EX-boyfriend. Another case that i've come across, the bride was "replaced" by a china lady.

and i was not spared from all the "You have boyfriend?", "When's your turn to get married?". I almost snapped that I don't share their habit of getting married at a young age.

actually, who can ever feel that they're very ready to get married? That's why there are bachelor nights and runaway brides.

the only benefit of today - i get the first taste of durian this summer finally.
having durian withdrawal syndrome now. =S

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people are never ready for marriage. ^.^ if they think they are, it means they don't know the implications. it's a litany of responsibilities. hahah.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle Chow said...

i would love to see clare as a bride =P haha..

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah. well there's 3 options. 1) get married to someone 2) get married to the church 3) get married to a job so i'll always be a bride aaahahha

11:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle Chow said...

haha... what logic!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home